THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Friday 11 March 2016

Interest for Sydney Leather Workshops

Since I've been running leather workshops I've had a lot of queries from people who aren't able to make it to Maleny about me running workshops in Sydney. I'd love to do this. 'Keeping the Old Skills Alive' is what I'm passionate about so the more people I can share this with the better. If I can get the numbers, then I'm more than happy to travel.

So, let me know if you are interested. Comment in the section below or contact me - info@thehappyviking.com.au

Here's what some of the past students have said about what they loved most about the workshop:

"Completing a project and learning new skills. Definitely met my expectations. Lots of theory, hands on experience and individual attention. I thought it was all great."

"Lots of knowledge about leather. Learnt more than expected. Loved it all."

"Learning all about leather history. It met all my expectations and more."

"It was fun to find out how leather was made. It was better than I thought."

"Loved this course; enjoyed all of it."

"Learning a new skill - gaining an appreciation of the craft. It exceeded my expectations. I learnt so much and produced an amazing ipad cover to show for it. I now have skills to build upon."

"Tooling, seeing the project coming together and the information. Absolutely met my expectations. I learnt how to do a project from start to finish."

"All of it. I loved how relaxed the course was. It made it more enjoyable. Definitely met my expectations. I now can make the things I wanted to make. I am so glad I came."

"Learning a wonderful new skill that I can go out into the world and practice myself and at the same time making something practical and creative that will last for many years."

"The course is practical, informative and so enjoyable. Hands on from the first lesson, it has become the highlight of my week."













 

http://thehappyviking.com.au/interest-for-sydney-leather-workshops/

No comments:

Post a Comment