THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Saturday 5 April 2014

DAY 10 - Now Counting Down ... 8 DAYS TO GO of My Crowdfunding Campaign


Now, instead of saying the number of days it's been going, I'm going to start counting down with ... (drum role) ... 8 days left. 

So, another big THANK YOU for your support today. My target is now 82% pledged. WOOHOO!!!

It is SOOOO exciting!!! I have all these ideas and pictures in my mind - from thinking about meeting some of you at festivals and being able to thank you in person, showing you the tent; wondering about the best way to set up the shelter on the side or at the front - so that people can see my leatherwork demonstrations in the shade or out of the rain; to making sure that I get my Dad to show me how to properly tie the ropes around the poles on the roof racks! 

Each day it gets closer and each day I feel so much more inspired, wanting to learn more about Viking lifestyle and wanting to share it with anyone who is interested.
Tonight the photo is Saga Vikings and it was the exact day that I found them at The Abbey - about 9 years ago. They had such an amazing display and I sat with them for two hours, just talking and feeling like I'd found my home. Pictured is lovely Jane, telling stories to the children. I wonder if any of their lives were changed that day too? 


No comments:

Post a Comment