THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Saturday 5 April 2014

DAY 7 of My Crowdfunding Campaign

I took a break yesterday from the craziness of this campaign and went back to doing what I really love - leatherwork. :)

A new piece of leather arrived in the morning from my favourite shop - Packer Direct Leather Shop - and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Anyway, the crowdfunding also took a break yesterday; a pause, with no pledges made but that's ok. I'm as determined as ever to have the best possible encampment for my stall and I believe that dreams come true!

I'm grateful for where I am now - already living one of my dreams, having my own business and I know that what we focus on is what we get.

Of course this campaign is about raising funds and you have already pledged $495 - 55% of my target ($900) but you all have given me so much more than that. Liking my page, commenting on my work, giving me inspiration and becoming my friends - it means the world to me and for that, I THANK YOU!

Please do come and say hello to me if you see me at any events. I would love to talk to you in person and give you a hug! (Hmm, not the best photo of me but still, you get the idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment