THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Saturday 5 April 2014

DAY 8 of My Crowdfunding Campaign



Today's been a great day; starting to feel like I'm getting organised for the big trip but I've lost my lounge room! It's somewhere under piles of Viking "stuff" getting sorted. I think my dog is under there somewhere too! 

THANK YOU to those who pledged to my campaign today - taking it to $555, which is 61% of the target. Also thanks to those who gave advice. There are so many beautiful people in the world! 

I came across one of my favourite Viking encampment photos while I was looking for one to share and I just have to share this with you. I've actually got this picture up on my wall in my leatherwork room and look at it every day - dreaming of one day going to Norway and staying at#Gudvangen Viking Village. How spectacular does it look? 



No comments:

Post a Comment