THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Wednesday 26 March 2014

DAY 2 of my Pozible Crowdfunding Campaign - "A Viking Saga - Shelter and Ship"



Thank you to everyone who is supporting me already with my campaign to raise funds for a Viking A frame tent and roof racks to transport the tent's long wooden poles.

The tent (pictured below) is essential for me to be able to create the best possible environment in which to display my craft and educate people about Viking history at the various festivals and events that I will be attending.



Within the first two days you have already pledged $125.  My goal is to reach $900 by 14/4/14.

For those of you who are unaware of the Pozible crowdfunding scheme - all $900 must be pledged by midday on 14/4/14.  If I don't reach my target, then your pledges are not fulfilled and none of the money is received by me.

So, PLEASE SHARE my campaign - tell all your friends and make a pledge.

I found a photo of another tent the other day, with a fly on the side so thought I'd share this with you too.  It's along the lines of the way that I would like to have my display set up ...


Don't forget to take a look at my Facebook page if you'd like to see my work - https://www.facebook.com/TheHappyViking.Hlif


#crowdfunding #crowdfundingcampaign #TheHappyViking #AVikingSagaShelterandShip #Pozible


No comments:

Post a Comment