THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Thursday 27 March 2014

REWARDS! A Viking Saga - Shelter and Ship (Pozible Crowdfunding Campaign)



Well, this is definitely a learning process and I'm so glad that you are all being patient with me. 

A friend just pointed out that people might like to know what the 'rewards' are before they decide on whether or not they want to make a pledge. So here is what you will receive:

$5 - a personal thank you email.

$10 - a personal thank you email plus a public thank you on my Facebook page.

$25 - a personal thank you email, a public thanks on my Facebook page plus one of my greeting cards sent to you in the post.

$50 - a personal thank you email, a public thank you on my Facebook page and three of my greeting cards sent to you in the post.

$100 - a personal thank you email, a public thank you on my Facebook page and a set (of 6) of my greeting cards sent to you in the post.

If you want a particular card, please send me a message and I will make sure you get the one/s you want. 


Set of 6 Greeting Cards



"Inspiration"


"Celtic Pond of Life"


"Celtic Tree of Life"


"Lady Adeline"


"Celtic Birch Tree of Life"


"Celtic Rowan Tree of Life"


#Crowdfunding #Crowdfundingcampaign #TheHappyViking #VikingAFrameTent #AVikingSagaShelterandShip #Pozible

No comments:

Post a Comment