THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Saturday 29 March 2014

DAY 5 of My Crowdfunding Campaign


Ooh, I didn't give you an update yesterday. Sorry!

So ... DAY 5 of my #crowdfunding campaign:

I launched my "video" for my campaign onto YouTube. It was an all day mission and I'm not 100% happy with the end result but I gave it a go! All I can say is I'd much rather be doing leatherwork. 

Link to video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdoAv-qxvU&feature=youtu.be)

Again, I connected with some more beautiful people today - I'm loving the "social" side of this and looking forward to catching up with everyone in real life at future events. And the total reached $435 - that's 48% of my target.

Keeping up with the post of tents and inspiration for a great set up, I just came across this one. I love the design on the canvas. Isn't it spectacular?

Once again, I THANK YOU all for your support.

Elizabeth
The Happy Viking 

1 comment:

  1. You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. Boostyourcampaign Kickstarter campaign

    ReplyDelete