THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Thursday 27 March 2014

Day 3 of My Crowdfunding Campaign: "A Viking Saga - Shelter and Ship"




Thanks again to all who have made pledges and shared my campaign.

Today the total has reached $170.  :)

I found this great tent set up the other day and was reminded of it again today when a fellow Viking sent it to me.  How great does that look?  Much better than the one I posted yesterday I think.  I could fit quite a few people in there with me, sharing my leatherwork craft and talking about Vikings.

I've been thinking too, that I'd like to make up some kind of tribute; whether it be a piece of tooled leather or an embroidery to hang or whether it be burnt into the wooden poles - the names (in Runes) of all the people who have helped me raise the funds to purchase the tent.  I feel that it would be a great way to show my gratitude to those who have supported me.

17 days and $730 to go ... (check out the rewards post for your pledges if you haven't already seen them).


#crowdfunding #crowdfundingcampaign #TheHappyViking #VikingAFrameTent #AVikingSagaShelterandShip #Pozible

No comments:

Post a Comment