THE HAPPY VIKING

THE HAPPY VIKING
Handcrafted Leather

Sunday 30 March 2014

DAY 6 of My Crowdfunding Campaign


WOOHOO! I'm over half way (55% of my target) in my #crowdfunding campaign and there are 14 days left ... and only 18 days until I go to Armidale!!! Will you be able to come and visit me at my new tent? Oooh, I REALLY hope so! 


Tonight my 14 year old son gave me a quick lesson in iMovie so I've just launched "Take 2" of my video onto YouTube. I think it's better - I've added more photos and the last page is there!  The blurriness of the words on some of the pages .... didn't quite get there but I'm not going to do Take 3.  I'll just improve that part in my next video - maybe my thank you one, showing you my tent! 

Anyway, here's the new one! ... 



    



No comments:

Post a Comment